What information is or may be collected from you
we may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
- name including first and last name
- alternate email address
- mobile phone number and contact details
- ZIP/Postal code
How this information is used,
We use your email address to send you:
- Password reminder and registration confirmation
- Special offers
- News letters
- Event based communications such as order information, renewal notices, invites, reminders etc.
Note: We send users, newsletters, promotional emails and updates upon registration.
We use your Mobile number to send you:
- Password reminder and Registration confirmation
- Special feature updates
We use your personal information to:
- help us provide personalized features
- tailor our sites to your interest
- to get in touch with you in the case of password retrieval and policy changes
We use contact information internally to:
- direct our efforts for product improvement
- contact you as a survey respondent
- notify you if other concerns or inputs required
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
- Remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service.
- recognize your access privileges to our Web sites
- make sure that you don’t see the offer several times
- help diagnose problems with our server
- administer our Web sites
- track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites
Information Sharing and disclosure
we do not share or rent your email addresses or Mobile number with third parties.
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to share the information with certain service partners in order to respond to your comments or to resolve service issues.
- We respond to requests from any Indian or foreign government, security, defence, revenue, regulatory or other authority, agency or officer;
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable and email address information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
Please note that only anonymous and personally non-identifiable information will be shared with our partners/advertisers/vendors most of the times.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and email address, Mobile Number submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can send email us at email@example.com.
- We do not sell your personal information to any other person.
- The Site is committed to protecting the privacy of the Users’ personal information. The purpose of this policy is to inform the User of the personal information that he/she provides to the Site when using the Site.
- The security and the Policies are reviewed periodically and enhanced as necessary and only the authorized individuals have access to the information provided by the Users.
Note: Please do not share your ATM and Web PIN to anyone, also do not write such information anywhere on your card or on any document. Aazhi will never ask for the same.